Ultimate GDPR Compliance Toolkit 1.5.8 WordPress Plugin
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standardizes data protection law across all 28 EU countries and imposes strict new rules on controlling and processing personally identifiable information (PII). From 25 May 2018 every website collecting data from EU citizens must need the GDPR requirements.
Ultimate GDPR WordPress Plugin Features
- Improved integration with Google Analytics
- Possibility to display cookies consent box in the top panel
- Auto update functionality added to the plugin
- Compatibility with Quform WordPress Builder Plugin
- Compatibility with Facebook Pixel
- BuddyPress Integration
- Formidable Forms Integration
- Right to Rectify form added
Download Nulled Ultimate GDPR WordPress Plugin
Before you start download Ultimate GDPR Compliance Toolkit WordPress Plugin you should know. All files on our site can be downloaded by direct link. The link is generated using AJAX technology. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Ultimate GDPR WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser.
Ultimate GDPR 1.5.8 WordPress Plugin Changelog
To update Ultimate GDPR WordPress Plugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- feature: Cookie Modal UI improved,
- feature: Plugin can be enable only for EU countries,
- bugfix: Memory usage optimization,
- bugfix: Looped script in ‘Detect Cookies’ fixed
Ultimate GDPR Compliance Toolkit WordPress Plugin – Coming Soon
- feature: Wordfence Security compatibility tested;
- bugfix: ‘Detect Cookies’ functionality security improvements;
- bugfix: Cookies popup is not displayed fixed
- bugfix: Cookie popup display for EU countries fixed;
- bugfix: Wordfence and mod_security compatibility improved.
- bugfix: [render_cookies_list] shortcode can now be added in cookie popup content;
source link: gplnulls