FooEvents for WooCommerce 1.7.15 – WordPress Plugin free download
Free FooEvents WordPress plugin adds powerful event and ticketing functionality to WooCommerce.
Sell tickets or allow free registration for practically any type of event such as a concert, church camp, school function, fund raiser, conference, or sports fixture. FooEvents WordPress Plugin Nulled will have you up and running within minutes. No technical skills needed!
FooEvents WordPress Plugin Features
- Branded HTML tickets – Send professional, custom branded tickets when users register for your event. You can even use different branding for different events.
- Manage Ticket Inventory – You can set the number of available tickets for a specific event and ticket type so you never have to worry about overselling.
- Supports free events – The FooEvents plugin can also be used to register attendees for free events. They will be issued tickets and registered on your system which is great for building a customer database.
- Start selling tickets in minutes – FooEvents WordPress Plugin Free only takes a few minutes to install the FooEvents plugin which instantly gives you ticket selling functionality on any WordPress website.
- No External Dependencies – Install the FooEvents plugin, create an event and start selling tickets. It’s really that simple!
Download Nulled FooEvents WordPress Plugin
Before you start download FooEvents WordPress Plugin from GPLNulls you should know. All files on our site can be downloaded by direct link. The link is generated using AJAX technology. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with FooEvents WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser.
FooEvents 1.7.15 WordPress Plugin Changelog
FooEvents for WooCommerce
To update FooEvents WordPress Plugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- FIXED: Terminology new site bug
- FIXED: Email template PHP warning
- FIXED: Various other small bugs
Source link: gplnulls