Free Event Tickets Plus Plugin allows you to add as many tickets as you wish to a given event and sell those tickets entirely within your WordPress site. Each ticket has its own price, stock, SKU, and specified timeframe for when ticket sales open and close.
Take full control of the event ticketing process and customize it to suit your needs. Event Tickets Plus WordPress Plugin Free uses your favorite e-commerce provider to keep users on your site from start to finish. Configure custom attendee registration forms to collect information like t-shirt size or food preferences.
Event Tickets Plus WordPress Plugin Features
- Sell tickets directly within your event listings
- No ticket fees (as required by most third-party ticket services) for site admins or buyers
- Create all tickets from directly within the WordPress admin…no need to visit a third-party website
- Add multiple tickets (free and/or paid) to any event, page, or post
- Drive sales with colorful Buy Now buttons in multiple views
- Ticket stock countdown lets customers know how many tickets are left, with a clear Sold Out message once they’re gone
- Style the ticket box using custom templates
- Internationalized and ready for translation
- Set windows of time for when you want given ticket types to be on sale
- Custom attendee registration allows you to collect information from your attendees
Download Nulled Event Tickets Plus WordPress Plugin
Before you start download Event Tickets Plus WordPress Plugin from GPLNulls you should know. All files on our site can be downloaded by direct link. The link is generated using AJAX technology. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Event Tickets Plus WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser.
Event Tickets Plus 4.7.4 WordPress Plugin Changelog
To update Event Tickets Plus WordPress Plugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- Fix – Fixed an issue with new “Enable QR codes for tickets?” option being only visible if WooCommerce was active
- Language – 2 new strings added, 1 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted